Monday, October 31, 2011

More Tees Octoberized



This weekend was busy busy! but some more Octoberized Tees made it under the wire...



I found these really cool boyish tees at Walmart ( gasp!) on clearance in Munchkin's size and for $2.50 each just couldn't pass them up. It took about 15 mins each and both of them went from half sleeved to full sleeved.



I almost added Ric-rac to the sleeve cuffs..almost. And I still think it would look cool...ok, stop shaking that head! I have been sewing for girls for a couple of years now, what do you expect? Besides, Ric-rac is better than ruffles don't you think? But ruffles...now that's an idea.


The green one had this cool applique on the front, which I thought deserves a pic of its own.
Did you octoberized any of your tees?

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great "boy" project. My daughter is much easier to sew for. My dear son usually just gets patches on the knees of his jeans!
    Best,
    Rikka J.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some sugar :)