Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Sew Many Leggings!

sewing leggings


So my little girl has become opinionated, big time! Now she has specific opinion about what she wants to wear. And she has made it clear that she will have nothing to with jeans or trouser style pants. The only thing she would like to put on herself is leggings, a soft comfortable and super stretchy pair of leggings.
Your wish is my command sweetheart!
So I set out to make a few pairs. On the way I also improved my pattern and sewing techniques a bit. Hopefully I will share my new and improved leggings pattern with you all very soon.

Sewing leggings for little girl


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. hehehehe We are entering the era when Little Monkey has stronger preferences about what she wants to wear :) She has a few favs, and she keep son requesting them :) She was once in tears as both of her fav dresses were in a wash and she had to wear soemthing else! Looking forward to a tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jenya: I so hear you. Some of my daughter's dresses have never seen the light of the day because she just refuses to wear them.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some sugar :)