Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Where have I been and a new series?

Hello there, I have been away and I have missed all the fun. Seriously, its just so cool to have my own special corner in the world wide web, where I can talk endlessly about sewing, and have some friends who care enough to lend their ear.

I have been around and I have been sewing, but I haven't been able to blog about it. To much sewing = too little blogging. Actually its sewing = no blogging, because my brain is just not wired for multi-tasking. There, I said it - I CAN'T multitask.

Anyhow, I have been working on some very fun projects and I can't wait to share them with you. In fact, I took pics of some of those just today and I will share them as soon as I'm done uploading those. I have a feeling that you will love them - I certainly do.


I popped in today to tell you about this really cool series that is being hosted by Palak of Make It Handmade


If you haven't visited Make It Handmade you should check it out immediately because Palak is the fast rising star of the crafting world. Great pics combined with nifty craft and sewing projects make her blog an endless source of fun, inspiration and eye-candy ( Gosh! the woman knows how to take pics). She has been blogging for less than two years and she has already been featured on UCreate, Craftgawker, Sew Mama Sew - practically all the big names in crafting world. If you have a serger, you have to check out her "Serger Series" posts - a serious lifesaver. I just tried her tips to successfully thread and run my serger after almost 4 months.

So when she asked me to join her for her 'Handmade Confessions" series, I had to say yes. Read the details in the post, but basically every week one blogger shares a dark secret from her sewing adventures. Fun!


Pin It

1 comment:

Leave some sugar :)